Friday, January 27, 2012

Yummy cookies!!!

I have this blog to share my crafts, but surfing the web, I have found so many wonderful recipe blogs and so I've posted a few delicious recipes, too.  This one is awesome!!  Do you like Oreos?  Are there people who don't??!!??  Do you like chocolate chip cookies?  I know there is not a person on earth who does not like chocolate chip cookies!  This recipe combines them!!  :)

Chocolate Chip Oreo Cookies!!!  (click on the name to go to the recipe)   I found these at Lovin' From the Oven.  I have so many recipes from there bookmarked that I want to try!!!

Here are a couple of pics of mine...



They really are yummy!!!!!!!  But we found that they are better cool.  I LOVE choc chip cookies warm, but the Oreo taste is more prominent once they are cool.

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...