Monday, January 2, 2012

Winter LO

I've been doing scrapbook LO's for the past couple of days.  I planned to scrap 2011 as it happened.  HA!  I just finished February! 

This is a snow LO.  We had so much snow last winter!!  (And sadly, hardly any this year! Sob!)  I'm beginning to learn my camera a little more so I hope this winter's pics will be better, but no matter how bad the pic, I think snow is beautiful!!!

I'm submitting this to Sketchy Thursdays challenge.  I like this sketch.  I actually did a couple of other pages with it, but they include people that I've not asked for permission to post their faces on my blog, so they'll just go right into the scrapbook. 


~DCWV Holiday Stack dsp
~snowflake punch
~ribbon and button from my stash

Thanks for looking!!  Don't forget to check out my blogiversary give away HERE.

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee this Debbie! I loveeeeeeeeee the photos and the colors! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Tina Connolly said...

Lovely layout, and what fab winter photos! I wish we had snow here so I could use snowflakes on my layouts.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos!!! Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays :)