Saturday, January 28, 2012

"I Love You" Valentine card

Here is a quick Valentine card that is a little less 'cutesy' than I normally would make, but I like how it turned out.  I love the muted colors in this paper. 
It could work to give to just about anyone that I love. :)

Challenges...
Mojo Monday 225 - sketch
Stampin' Sisters in Christ - make a heart stand out  ...I have 4 ;-)

~Basic Grey Wassail dsp
~Inkadinkado sentiment
~hearts from George cut at 1 1/4"
~ribbon from my stash

Thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments:

Traci M said...

I love it, Debbie!! Your card has a really fun folk-art appeal, and your hearts really do stand out!! Thaks so much for joining us this week at Stampin' Sisters in Christ!! Have a blessed week!!

Gwen said...

This is a great card Debbie, I am going to pay you a wonderful compliment and copy it!

Jennifer said...

I just love your little panels of popped up heart! Love the simple sentiment! Your inking looks fabulous!

Debbie said...

Thanks!! But I have to reveal my secret... the paper was that way. No inking! I love the distressed papers!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...