Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Christmas card w/ action wobble!!

I really don't have time to be crafting this week with quarterly reports due and so much going on, but I got my Action Wobbles in the mail and I HAD to come play!  These are awesome!!!  I wish I could post a video to show just how cute they are!  Plus I was given Create a Critter for my birthday and have not had a chance to use it yet, so it was just time to make something! :)

So since I NEEDED to make a card, I made it for these challenges...

jingle belles JB46 - "Stick-y and Sweet" -use stickers
Cards for men challenge #24 - "It's Nearly Time for Christmas" -Christmas card
Opus Gluei challenge #117 - "What's on Your Head?" -someone or thing with something on it's head   


I really wish you could see him wobble!! 

~Kraft 5x7 card
~reindeer from Create a Critter cut at 3 1/2" with shadow and all layers
~Colorbok "Believe" and snowflake stickers
~baker's twine
~white gel pen doodling
Thanks for looking!!  And if you can find you some Action Wobbles, you will LOVE them!!

6 comments:

scrappyhappymommy said...

Very cute card Debbie. I love action wobbles. I also got Create a Critter for my birthday. I love that cartridge.

lauren bergold said...

OH MY GOSH! he's just toooooooo adorable!!! and he *WOBBLES* too??!?! cuuuuuuuuuuteness OVERLOAD!!! :) :) :) (awesome!!!)

SmilynStef said...

Hmmmm ... action wobbles ... must check those out ... I can only imagine how cute this is in person ... and I love his sweet little santa hat .... so glad you joined us at jingle belles.

Nannieflash said...

Cute image and fabulous papers. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Rosemary said...

I love this card, how happy is that reindeer (I have Create a Critter and it is guaranteed to bring a smile)? The colors, the little touches and the papers are perfect. this is a terrific card!

Thank you so much for participating with us at Opus Gluei!

Gini said...

What a cutie pie!
Thank you for joining us at Opus Gluei :-)
Gini
xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...