Wednesday, October 5, 2011

'Vintage'-ish Christmas card

I have just a few pieces left from the DCWV Holiday Stack I got a couple of years ago.  I really like the vintage look of the pattern and colors... red, green, with the creamy tan (rather than stark white).  And using up scraps is good, too!  Then I have to go buy more!  ;)  It's a good thing my hubby doesn't pay too much attention to my blog!  :) 

Challenges:
~Mojo Monday 209 - sketch (this week is a contest)
~jingle belles - "peace" wording or something that evokes peace for you





~DCWV Holiday Premium Stack
~Bell border from MTC gallery
~Fancy cut bells from DCWV stack, pop-dotted
~Fiskars 'peace' and swirl stamp
~StazOn black and Stampology Autumn Leaves ink
~Queue dune ink on edges of green
~Ivory grosgrain ribbon

Thanks for stopping by!!!

4 comments:

Marie Bingaman said...

This is very pretty! I love the color scheme, and the bell is darling! :)

lauren bergold said...

what a clever and *LOVELY* card! i adore the bell... the colors... that fabulous diecut edge... i love THE WHOLE THING, as a matter of fact! <3

Lorraine said...

That bell border is so unique. I love how you've paired it with the die cut. Great card.

SmilynStef said...

Love that fun jingle bell border ... so glad you joined us at jingle belles.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...