Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Christmas card from sketch - jingle belles

I've missed a few weeks of the jingle belles challenges, but I really want to keep up so I have Christmas cards ready when December comes!  This week I am slow getting at it and not really happy with the result so this one may never be sent!!  

I followed the sketch and it looked much better in my mind!!  :-o  Maybe it needed some red on it! :-)


I used:
~Basic Grey paper
~Colorbok snowflakes punchouts
~Nestabilites for the shape
~Fiskars threading water punch
~Tim Holtz peeled paint ink
~stamps from my collection

Thanks for looking!!

7 comments:

Linda Breedlove said...

I love the all green pallet... very classy!

Nita said...

I like it! It's really peaceful. :)
Nita

lauren bergold said...

are you *KIDDING* me??!?! you are NOT happy with this?! seriously? b/c it's BEAUTIFUL, and yet still the tiniest bit funky; it's got a gorrrrrrrgeous color palette; the combination of patterns is AWESOME; and it's just generally a slam-dunk version of the sketch, imo! tell ya what: you can send this baby to ♥ME♥!!! :) :) :)

SmilynStef said...

I think you're judging much too harshly ... I love all of the wonderful shades of green ... and such a fun interpretation of the sketch ... so glad you joined our jingle belles fun.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is so cool!

Donna said...

I love the card. The patterns are great. I have an award for you. Come over and pick it up when you get a chance.

Notes by Nina said...

This turned out great, anyone would happy to receive this it has great colors and pretty sparkles. Well done.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...