Friday, May 13, 2011

"Berry" special birthday card

I finally got back to making cards and then Blogger was down for 2 days, so I couldn't post anything!  Seems we're back in business now! :D

This is for 2 challenges...
BBTB2 ~ strawberry
Birthday Sundaes ~ 2 dsp, 3 embellishments, birthday wording
 

As soon as I saw that BBTB2 was asking for strawberries, this birthday card idea popped into my head.  I looked and "Oh no!"  I have no berries on any of my carts!!  
Soooo... I took the egg from DC and played with it in DS.  The stem is the bow from the package on DC, turned upside down and a little piece added.  (I forgot to weld the little piece)


I used:
~Doodlecharms for 'berry' (egg) and stem (ribbon upside down)
~Doodletype for 'happy birthday' shadowed
~DCWV summer stack paper
~Bazzill cardstock
~hand cut tag tied on with hemp, ribbon, and gel pen for doodling

Thanks for looking!!!!

6 comments:

Jens Craft Corner said...

Your card is adorable! The strawberries are just so cute! Thank you for playing along with us at Birthday Sundaes.

Sue said...

How creative!!! The berries are great. I love how you put the sentiment along the side. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Birthday Sundaes.

Michelle said...

Oh my...this is soooo sweet!!! Love those strawberries and pattern papers! Thanks for playing along with Birthday Sunades!

A Little Time said...

Wow! Fantastic job with the strawberries!! This is just darling. Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2.

Carole Beath said...

At last I can post. this is just perfect for our strawberry challenge at BBTB2. thanks for joining us.
Carole

Jeri said...

Wow, I love how you invented your own strawberry. Well done! Thanks for playing along at BBTB2.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...