Wednesday, March 2, 2011

"U R 2 cool!" shaped note card - Fantabulous Cricut

This week over at Fantabulous Cricut they are asking for shaped cards.  I'm making Christmas cards, following sketches, and making men's cards, so I decided to do something to bring a touch of summer to these winter days.  I do still love winter, but this made me think of warm summer days that will eventually be here.  (And we'll all be complaining of the heat, right?!?)



Recipe:
~ Pressed Petals CS for the card base 
~ 2 popsicles from Doolecharms welded and cut at 5" for the card base
~ popsicle (with sticks) cut at 5" in Bazzill CS
~ popsicle (without sticks) cut in Bazzill CS
~ "U R 2 cool!" is Doodletype cut at 1" - I cut this then went back and 'cut' again 
                with a pink Cricut marker
~ American Crafts ribbon
~ white gel pen

Thanks for stopping by!!!

6 comments:

stbernard11 said...

very cute!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

I love your card..reminds me that summer is on it's way! Love your use of the marker! Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB!
Tanya

Jennie Garcia said...

Very cute and yummy your card!!
Thanks for playing with us @ FCCB!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Marlene said...

Very Cute! Thanks for playing with us at FCCB!

Sarah said...

Thank you for a glimpse into summer! I love the ribbon you used--what a great card. Thank you for playing with us at FCCB!

Helen said...

This is so cute! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...