Thursday, March 17, 2011

Flowery "Thanks"

This 'thanks' from the Stamped cart is so cute!  It is not as delicate as some other thank you cuts, so I especially like it for cards. 

This week at the Circut Cardz Challenge, they have a 'recipe' - a thank you card with a Cricut cut border using the colors blue, yellow and white.  

Here's my take on it...




What I used:
~ patterned paper and ribbon from Basic Grey
~ blue and yellow cardstock from my stash
~ "Thanks" from Stamped cut at 3 1/2" and shadowed, cut in white and just the flower used
~ flowers from Stamped welded for the blue border, single flowers cut in yellow 
         and stems removed
~ glitter glue for the flower center

Thanks for looking!!!

1 comment:

Mimi's Kreations said...

oh my gosh this is so cute!! I used the same border :)
cecy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...