Monday, March 28, 2011

Christmas card - Stamping 411 & jingle belles

My Christmas card stash for this year is growing!!  This one is made according to the sketch this week at Stamping 411 and made with holiday foliage for jingle belles

I do need to find the correct setting on my new camera so red ribbon looks red and not orange!


~ A2 size card
~ DCWV Holiday Stack paper
~ extra holly leaves cut out and pop dotted
~ the Paper Studio heart flourish border punch - acquired on my recent 1st trip to Hobby Lobby
~ grosgrain ribbon
~ bit of bling
~ Glossy Accents on the holly leaves (didn't show in pic)
~ 'Merry Christmas' stamp by ??? - this was in the first set of stamps I ever purchased a couple of years ago when I started to make cards

Now it's time for bed!  Thanks for stopping by!!

12 comments:

Kerin said...

Great card! You must have some serious dedication to create Christmas cards in springtime!! You'll be so prepared by the time the holiday season rolls around, I'm jealous!

Lisa said...

Great card!! I really like the papers you used!

Connie Babbert said...

Pretty...love that you are doing Christmas cards!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

I love Christmas any time of year. Love it!!!

Crafty Kate said...

Hi Debbie! I wanted to let you know that I find your work very inspirational and I wanted to thank you for your support lately! So, I would like to pass along the Versatile Blogger award to you if you're interested. Please stop by my blog to pick it up - http://www.cardsonthefly.blogspot.com

Kate

SmilynStef said...

Love all of the horizontal elements in your design ... and how awesome that were able to use your very first set of stamps ... thanks for joining our jingle belles fun.

Selene Kempton said...

Awesome Christmas card!!! I think it's awesome!

lauren bergold said...

what a fabulous sketch and boy you surely have done it proud! ♥LOVING♥ your mix of papers and how awesome that you still use your VERY FIRST set of stamps! my verrrrry favorite bit is the cluster of holly... surely it was TEDIOUS in the extreme to cut out those teeeeeeeny leaves... but very VERY worth the effort, imo!!!

Rosemary said...

Wonderful card and I like the paper choices - they work so well together!

myself said...

Great card. Love the paper and the simplicity.

Kim H said...

This great is just so pretty! LOVE all the different papers and that stamp I LOVE it!
Thank You for always being so kind to me!
tfs

Anonymous said...

Such a lovely card Debbie. Great sentiment stamp, it's by Inkadinkado, I have it on a clear set of theirs, my first Christmas sentiment wood stamp still gets a lot of use as it's so beautiful! Have a wonderful trip to Scotland, beautiful place.

Hugs
Brenda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...