Wednesday, February 2, 2011

'Choose Life' bumper magnet

When I first saw that Fantabulous Cricut's Challenge Me Monday was to make a project for your favorite cause, I wasn't sure what to do.  I remembered that Sanctity of Life Sunday was Jan 23.  'Choose life' and 'It's a child, not a choice' both immediately came to mind but then I remembered I had seen the words done like this.  My prayer is that it touches a heart and makes a difference!!


What I used:
magnet sheet (crinkle cut on my new YourStory trimmer!)
permanent vinyl
NA for feet
DT for A..O..TION
PF for the D and P
Street Sign for 'choose life'
GBS for the X's

7 comments:

Jean said...

Great cause and love your bumper magnet. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB.

BrendaB said...

I hadn't sseen this sentiment before, but I love it! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week.

Jennifer aka Scrappin' Aggie said...

That is really awesome! I've not seen that senitment before either, but it is great! Thanks for playing at FCCB :O)

Kate said...

I haven't seen it written like this before either. How clever! I also pray that your bumper magnet will make a difference. God has a way of having the right people in the right place at the right time.
Thanks so much for playing along at FCCB this week!

Valerie said...

Great job!! Thanks for playing along at FCCB:)

Saundra said...

Such a wonderful cause! I pray your bumper sticker gets the attention that is so needed. Thanks for joining us at FCCB! God Bless!

Andrea said...

Great cause, and great job! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...